Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I'm glad

to find that there is a silver lining after all. I'm doing the little things I've always wanted to do but put them off because of other "priorities" and overall feel as if I have a little more control over myself and my life. It's kinda nice. I plan on writing a little tonight... I've got all these ideas scattered throughout my days that I think I should finally write down (something I've always procrastinated with to the point where it's unreasonable to even try recalling these same ideas).
I had a really nice time at yoga tonight, too.
I'm reading a lot more than usual, too, which I adore. I just finished The Rum Diary and now I'm reading Tristessa, my first piece by Kerouac (I figured I had to experience him someday) and it is indeed beautiful.
I hope to see and learn new things tomorrow.
Say no to the things that will damage me, accept the things that will cultivate me.
I'm learning how to live with myself a little more comfortably. Er, working on it.

No comments: