Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Before my head explodes.

I'm hungry, my throat is killing me, I have an essay to write and I feel way too sick to write said essay. and here is where i abandon traditional capitalization and the idea of conventions and mechanics and whatever the fuck
i'm listening to sigur ros but i can't listen to it truly because my ears are blocked and my head is about to spontaneously combust and i can't process any of the music in the air because, well, my ears are blocked and my head is about to.... yeah.
i have an itch and can't find it. i feel it on my face but it's not really there. i hate when that happens. i can't be satisfied.
i dont want to go to school tomorrow but at the same time i realize that this is only like, week three of school and i hate to miss school...
its 7 already and i swear that i can't find adequate time in the day to do everything i have to. i took a what, forty minute nap today? because i needed to recharge my batteries (i'm a robot and my engine is FAILING) and whatdoyaknow... i feel pressed for time. and for the record i tried starting this thing yesterday but i got as far as writing in the header with my name.
starting essays is always the hardest part. i think i'm getting at something but i'm not sure what.

well complaining as helped a little
i neeeeedddddd cough syrup
where is my mumsy! i am hungries and sickums

No comments: