Monday, September 29, 2008

I guess that's the point of it all.

So. So. So. I am weak as fuck, I've decided. but i'm sort of... well... i don't want to say i'm doing anything about it because to be honest, do we ever really do anything about anything? well i guess in certain cases we do. but i'm a repeat offender. i make the same mistakes over and over and nowadays i can't even tell between success and complete failure.
i'm ashamed of myself.
and i've liked myself for a while now, but for some reason now i wonder whether that was even legit. like, whether it was really right to feel that way about myself. to be accepting. to embrace whatever i am. because i think i've got it all wrong.
but you know, after saying everything i'd been too scared to even slight mention, just letting it all out... i feel so much better.
sure, i'm a mess all over again. but somehow it's a more organized wreck.
i could say how certain i am about that, but tomorrow things might change.
i am the most fickle person i have ever met.
but i think i'll be okay.
sure, yeah. alright.

No comments: