Saturday, October 11, 2008

I'm tired and I talk too much.

I'm so fickle! and indecisive. and goddamn, i get attached so easily. unattached just as easily, sometimes. never comes pleasantly, though, i will admit that, also.
so, what have i done with this weekend.... i haven't been terribly productive, that's for sure. i guess catching up on much needed sleep, for one. on school days i now refuse to go to bed past 11, unless something marvelous happens that i must stay up to see or experience but that kind of stuff is scarce around these parts, so 11 for me :) i'm trying to be less of a procrastinator as well. making sure i get my stuff done early, instead of right before bedtime. drama keeps me at school until 6, 6:30 nowadays, and it'll get to be later and later next week. i need to stay ahead of things.
homecoming dance is coming up in, i think, two weeks, is it? i am quite dateless. it's okay, though. i hope someone asks me, or a situation comes up where i'll feel confident enough to ask someone myself. i guess i'll figure all that shit out when the time comes.
for now i need to learn a song for Spookfest, that JP wants me to sing with him.
hopefully ryan is learning his part for our set... without guitar, the entire thing goes to shit and frankly i'm pretty scared as to whether we'll even be ready at all.

No comments: