Saturday, October 25, 2008

So. Wow.

Let's talk about things i've done that i'm going to regret to a ridiculously great extent by like, this afternoon. i'll keep the situation ambiguous but yeah, this is weird. i need to get myself some more common sense.
well let's look at the bright side: at least there's no attachment there. none gained (i hope. i know i haven't.) and none lost (none to begin with, right? we can only hope!).
i'm going to the mall today with my mom. i'm hoping to get my book, 'american psycho' today.
i'm tired. i want to sleep. and pretend like last evening didn't turn out the way that it actually did.
that must be a new record, i regret it by 9:34 a.m. the next morning. i had given myself a few more hours until i'd see the gravity of how stupid i was. well at least my reaction time is improving...
this is lametastic.
see ya.

No comments: