Monday, October 20, 2008

This modern love breaks me. This modern love wastes me.

this song's just great. pretty much sums me up in a nutshell when it concerns those romantic matters and whatnot. so... here's where life has brought me lately:
i can't go into extreme detail. but life can be very great. i will say that.
life can also be a flaming pot of shit, but that's okay because i've got to take the wonderful days with a pinch of salt, right? i think that's the expression. i could be completely wrong about that. ho hum.
this week is spirit week; something i'm both happy and rather disappointed about. you see, spirit week is good fun. but they cut Halloween day out of the picture, which broke my heart in half, considering Halloween is my favorite holiday. Oh how I do love it! but the establishment sort of said no to that love of mine so i feel the need to mope and scoff.
today was farmer day, and i actually dressed up for it. it was fun-ish. but i am sorry for the deer who jumped into Mr. P's room, for whatever reason it decided to do so...
hm, what else...? homecoming is friday. i think i might have mentioned that. in my journal, perhaps. i am excited for that. and tomorrow is era day, for which i will be going all out, dressing in 40's garb, hoping not to ruin my beautiful vintage dress i bought three years ago at WW2 Weekend. that lovely off white frock has been hanging in my closet for close to three years. i've never worn it because i've never had the opportunity to. so tomorrow's my chance and if i dump something on it, at least i will have looked nice for one day.
i am all over the place.
i will write another time. for now, my communication is limited because my mother holds quite the grudge and demands i leave my laptop and phone downstairs with her by ten each day. lame to the twelfth degree.
night.

No comments: