Sunday, July 13, 2008

Tired.

I should really get to bed.
so i verified my account on IMDB, which means now i can post and post and post some more. i'm a bit of a nerd in that respect, i spend much of the time i spend online on IMDB looking up movies and reading opinions and admiring/criticizing them. it's not what i would call fun, but it is something.
i have so many plans for this summer that i hope don't fall through. like driving to the QuickStop and spending the day at the beach with friends. or going to Philly to the zoo and to south street to browse some awesome secondhand shops. and hopefully seeing my new harrisburg friends from japan with emily.
this week should be okay. i really don't want to go camping with my rents (hell, i never do) but i am surely excited for the midnight showing of 'the dark knight'. so it balances out-ish.
im tired, but for some reason cant get off my arse to sleep. i hate having a laptop. it has raped my abilities to do anything worthwhile.
im working on some mix cds, and im getting a flash drive tomorrow that will hopefully assist me in the burning process. so that's something.
reminds me of high fidelity. good movie.
night

No comments: