Sunday, May 10, 2009

can't wait for

the weekend. i hope friday works out, i've got a pretty cool group of folks going to see cannibal holocaust if all goes well.
i finally put those paintings up, and i'm about to clean up my room a bit before i finish my grad project index cards (er, start them...). i shouldve brought my damn notebook home this weekend for history... but i think this test should be pretty easy... so i shan't worry too much.
today was a good day. i gardened with my mom all day for the most part, and i made her a card. i hope she had a good momma's day.
did you know that if the average momma got paid for all the work at home she does, she'd get paid 122,000 dollas a year? if only, if only. she needs some more respect, ya know?
anyhoos. i have my grad project tomorrow, and then wednesday i'm volunteering at the special olympics at school, and right after school i'm going to brere's house for a readthrough of his new screenplay, so my hopes are that this week passes by a little quicker than the past two.
my allergies are killing me!
one week closer to seeing the national.
oh my gah.
well, good night.


p.s. still thinking of you

No comments: