Thursday, May 7, 2009

I close my eyes, thought I was lost but I was stranded

I'm listening to Something Corporate, about to get my butt off of here because I have some studying to do for a biology test tomorrow I didn't review my shit for so... yes.
This week has been too long. At least tomorrow's Friday... I just want to go do something Friday night.
I took a nap earlier so its safe to say I'll be up a while longer working on science stuff. So that's a good time.
I really think District 9 looks like a really fucking cool movie.
Chester the cutieface is barking at skunks or something.
Norman the fish is hiding behind his squid.
And I'm braindead, as you can very likely tell.

Night, folks. I need to get to sleep as soon as I cram my brain with biology.
OH SHIT I FORGOT I HAVE TO TYPE UP A FREAKING OUTLINE FOR PUBLIC SPEAKING

ahhhh damnit

nighth1!!!!

No comments: